The entire spectrum of Neurological diseases are treated by The Apollo Institute of Neurosciences at Chennai. The centre treats Transsphenoidal surgery for pituitary tumors, Spinal fusions, X-Knife for fractioned treatment of benign and malignant tumours (Stereo Tactic Radiotherapy) etc.
Apollo Hospitals, Chennai is recognized as a leader in acute Neurosurgical care and is ranked among the top hospitals specializing in neuro care in the world. Ably supported by modern Neuro radiology service, Neuro intensive care facility, Medical and Radiation Oncology services all under one roof, specialists at Apollo Hospitals, Chennai achieve outcomes matching those of the leading institutions across the globe.
Comprehensive and multidisciplinary care of the most complex diseases are managed by the highly skilled Neurosurgeons team at Apollo Hospitals, Chennai. They are truly dedicated to enhancing outcomes through latest technology.
The multidisciplinary team consists of Neurologists, Neurosurgeons, critical care specialists, nurses and researchers and at the Apollo Institute of Neurosciences, they all collaborate and work seamlessly like a single entity. This ensures superior outcomes. Stroke, head & spinal injuries, brain tumors, seizure disorders, movement disorders and headaches are some of the neurological diseases we treat routinely.
- Brain & Spine Surgery
- Micro - Neurosurgery
- Complex Spinal Surgeries & Minimal Access Spine Surgery
- Surgery for Spinal Cord Tumors
- Surgery for Acute Head Injury and Spinal Injuries
- Neuro Navigation
- Surgery for Stroke/Stroke Prevention
- Skull Base Surgery
- Functional Neurosurgery
- Neuro-Endoscopic Surgery for Pituitary Tumors and CSF Leaks
- Endovascular Coiling of Aneurysms and Vascular Malformations
- Paediatric Neurosurgery
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Stereotactic Biopsy /aspiration
- Neuro-Radiology Services
- Robotic Neurorehabilitation
- Integrated Neuro-Physiology Laboratory
- Neuro-Intensive Care
The common Neurology disorders treated are:
- Common Neurological Emergencies
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Head Injury