Apollo Speciality Hospitals, Vanagaram, is the 50th hospital in the Apollo network, equipped with the latest in cutting edge technology and staffed with expert doctors and patient care personnel .
Ayanambakkam, a suburb of Chennai is a bustling centre that is home to a number of colleges and schools, industries and residences. The 260 bedded facility, spread over almost 135000 sq. ft, aims to provide tertiary care across several key specialities - with special emphasis on Cardiology and Cardiothoracic surgery, Orthopaedics and Trauma.
FACILITIES AT A GLANCE
- 24x7 Pharmacy well stocked with a wide range of pharmaceutical products - general healthcare products, life saving drugs, surgical materials and disposables.
- Large, comfortable waiting area
- Corporate desk and helpdesk with multi-lingual personnel
- Insurance facilitation
- Coffee shop
- In-hospital ATM
- Home collection services for diagnostic test samples
- Comfortable and well appointed Patient Rooms. Patients can choose from a selection of air-conditioned wards and rooms, which include:
- General wards
- Semi private wards
- Single rooms
- Shared rooms
- Deluxe rooms
- Special suites
- Care is taken to ensure near zero infection levels across all patient interface areas.
- Anaesthesiology/Cardiac Anaesthesiology / Paediatric Anaesthesiology
- Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery
- Critical Care Services - CT ICU / MICU / SICU / PICU/ NICU/ Isolation Unit / Pre & Post Operative Units
- Emergency Medical Services
- General Medicine
- General Surgery / Laparoscopy
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Orthopaedics & Spine Surgery
- Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
- Respiratory Medicine
- Vascular Surgery
24 X 7 EMERGENCY CARE
The Apollo Hospitals at Ayanambakkam has facilities to deal with any kind of medical emergency: road trauma, cardiac emergencies and stroke. A dedicated team of specially trained personnel, and a fleet of fully equipped ambulances – veritable hospitals on wheels – on standby 24*7, provide prompt medical attention.
CHEST PAIN AND STROKE CLINICS
The rising incidence of strokes and heart attacks in the country is a cause of much concern. Apollo Hospitals, Ayanambakkam has a dedicated Chest Pain Clinic and a Stroke Unit to provide specialised care during the all important 'golden hour' after a heart attack or stroke. Operational round the clock, these units are staffed and equipped to deal with these medical emergencies specifically. They also offer care in the acute, intermediate and long term stages, rehabilitation services, preventive and lifestyle counselling.
IMAGING AND DIAGNOSTICS
Understanding that immediate diagnosis is imperative in treating critical cases, Apollo Hospitals, Ayanambakkam has ultra modern laboratory facilities and the latest modalities for Imaging and Diagnostics. The centralised services are available under one roof for added patient convenience and include:
Apollo Hospitals, Ayanambakkam has 5 state of the art Operation suites with laminar airflow, equipped with the latest in cutting-edge technology to enable surgeons to perform a range of complex procedures as well as minimally invasive and endoscopic surgery. The facility also houses 3 specially equipped labour suites. The latest equipment and stringent protocols in place at Apollo Hospitals, Ayanambakkam ensure that it is fully geared for major and minor surgeries across a range of specialities.
CRITICAL CARE FACILITIES
Apollo Hospitals has always harnessed the latest technology to provide the best possible healthcare. The new facility is no exception. The ICU / CCU / PICU are among the most sophisticated in the country to provide specialised care for intensive medical needs.
Contact Us :
Apollo Speciality Hospitals, Vanagaram
No.64, Vanagaram to Ambattur Main Road,
Chennai - 600 095
Phone : 91- 44 – 26537777
Fax : 91- 44 – 26531021